Morpheus

Morpheus
the Lord of Dreams

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two nights ago: We are at a computer lab and I see a student messing up with one of the equipments. He is installing a virus or something. I take away a pair of handcuffs from him. I’m at a mall inside an expensive clothing store looking at the ladies. I stop to check out the colognes. I’m walking with two girls in the mall and we’re talking about a TV production they are planning. “I get it. About your soap opera, it needs to be intelligent.” One of the girls agrees. We must have used the stairs or an elevator because we are on the first floor. One of the girls sees a young man with a young woman and she reaches out to kiss him but she falls, the young man yells at her and his girlfriend is crying, “now you see what he’s really worth” The girlfriend said to the other girl. I am outdoors and I see a man who is sitting on a very high wood pole with a plastic bag containing a sandwich on his hand. He stands up and makes a small jump, and then he makes a big jump and lands standing on the floor. I’m told they call him Hungry Jack.

No comments:

Pan's labyrinth

Pan's labyrinth