I'm making plans to move to a small room downtown. We also seem to have a big house in the country.
I am driving a car in a small town and then I see some of students dressed up as cowgirls. (repression)
I get out of the car to say hi to them and then I'm introduced to three or four young girls, my nephew is with me.
I'm driving then a police officer (super-ego) makes me a sign to turn around, I do so and then stop. I get off the car and the police officer asks me to show him my credentials but they are all broken. I pick up a cristal bottle from the floor and music comes out of it, there are people listening.
There is a sense of wonder and then I say: "We should come here more often". I start flying.
I'm with my two nieces, we are climbing ladders and they are chasing me, I'm tring to make them fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment