Sunday, May 18, 2008
A group of us are inside an old and very big warehouse; we are cleaning it and putting everything in order. We set everything up and fix a table where we are sitting at, we are making plans for something big and we are drinking. There are a lot of windows, we find out that someone is spying on us; we hide under the windows and start moving towards the exit. I come out of the warehouse and I’m armed with a cane which I use to attack the people who are smuggling their way in. A car passes by, I chase it and attack the passengers with my cane, they want to run me over. I’m holding a broken bottle of glass in my hands, there is an old lady with me, I’m not sure but I think she’s one of them. The battle is over and we are victorious. We are discussing the last points of our secret world domination plan; there are two possible options, random viral outbreak or tactical family reproduction, people vote for the second one. I will be in charge of recruiting new soldiers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dream interpreter
Pan's labyrinth

No comments:
Post a Comment