Morpheus

Morpheus
the Lord of Dreams

Monday, April 14, 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008
I’m inside a supermarket putting away a ladder, hiding it under a shelf along with something else, possibly a metal pipe. I get out and go looking for a place where I can sell my silver coins, a friend offers to give me a ride. We go and my friend hits another car. We make a turn and lose the other driver. We go into a parking lot and stop the car. Some youngster talks to us, I sense danger. (Possibly my personal shadow)

Saturday, April 12, 2008
I’m the passenger in my brother’s car, he’s driving.

Sunday, April 13, 2008
I’m the passenger in a taxi cab.
Driver goes across sidewalk to get into a big parking lot, possibly a supermarket’s.

1 comment:

frzzlmom said...

It is good that you are recording your dreams..you will discover that the more you do this the more details you will see over time...
Try also to include other things as well when you record your dreams..remember and record as much detail as possible..colors numbers whatever...and make a note of things that are symbolic...universaly or personally..or have special meaning to you..and things that are going on in your life...like new projects..or the weather..time of month..that sort of thing..and remember that know one knows you like you..and interpretation is ultimatly yours...
the more you practice the more you will understand the images of your dreams

Pan's labyrinth

Pan's labyrinth