There are trees and small rooms or cabins, I see a big bee and I scare it away. I see small birds like pigeons with big heads. There is a girl who looks like one of them, I speak with her and she laughs quietly. (This has got to be my Anima, it's not the first time I see her under this aspect, woman-bird)
I am downtown waiting for a bus, then it stops and a girl gets off, I need to speak with her, she refuses, then she accepts, we cross the boulevard and go looking for a quiet place to talk. We arrive into the outside of a house, we are looking for the way in, we go inside. I call my friend, then I notice he's talking on the phone, the girl and I sit down, and I am thinking how I'm going to introduce her to my friend. We need some time alone, I need to know what's going to happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment