Morpheus

Morpheus
the Lord of Dreams

Sunday, April 20, 2008

In my dream I'm inside a little house and I can see family members with me, I think I'm drinking beer, then I go out and start picking out some papers and cans from the floor.

I was in a theater with a girl, most likely some kind of an artist, (I think it's my feminine inner personality or "Anima") she tells me to sit down in the front row so we can see each other, I go to the front row and notice that it's wet because there is something like a fountain or an artificial waterfall. I sit down and later I see my mom and my sister among the people coming in.

In this part of the dream I see myself running and tring to get into a hall-church room, I can see through the windows and they're closing in. I finally make it through a door. There are many priests inside, two of them (the one on the left window and the one on the right window) are very young, very mysterious figures indeed.

I get out of that place and I find myself walking and pushing people through halls. I can visualize a large yard or terrace, like the ones in Rome. I start running faster.

I find myself inside a supermarket probably looking for some friends and I see a hot chick, then I notice she's on a wheelchair. I find my friends in a game room playing billiards. We are then standing next to the register lines.

No comments:

Pan's labyrinth

Pan's labyrinth