I saw Ana in my dream and she was mine. I was carrying a bag for her and some shoes. I thought I saw a dog too.
The bag represents the psychological qualities you carry through life. For example, if the bag is full of junk then this may represent the wrong attitudes and worries that burden yourself with. In this case your problems are of your own making and you may consider ways to unload your problems. Perhaps you can lighten your load by adopting a cheerful attitude? Similarly the bag may represent responsibility and the dream is saying that you share this burden you carry. If the bag is filled with food or items of value then the dream may be showing how you are gathering ideas or new knowledge in your waking life.
An empty bag might be a sign of a low bank balance or financial difficulties which will persist for a while. Carrying a heavy bag means that you have a lot of work to do. Seeing a full bag: expect receiving some money. Loosing a bag: something is not going to happen the way you want. Finding unexpected things in a bag: your subconscious tries to show you some character traits of which you were not aware before.
The design, shape and size of the bag will provide further interpretational cluesEverything you own, all your possessions, bag and baggageSkills, methods, plans, devices, your bag of tricksSomeone who is down and out, battling to survive, lives on the streets, bag personTaking in some sunshine, bring more sunshine or joy into your life, bagging the raysLetting a secret out, cat's out of the bag. A sure thing, something that is already decided, in the bag Being held responsible for something, being left holding the bag. An unpleasant person, especially an older woman, an old bagLeaving, turning your back, packing your bags.
A need to lighten your load or release emotional issues that are weighing you downEverything you own, all your possessions, bag and baggageNeeding to leave a situationUpcoming travel or the onset of a new life journey.
To see a bag in your dream, represents the responsibilities that you carry. If the bag is ripped or torn, then it indicates that you are carrying a lot of burden.To dream of a bag full of junk, symbolizes that you are burdened with worries and problems; you have to find a way on unloading some of this load.
Psychological Meaning: Freud proposed that items of clothing that can be entered by parts of the body are sexual symbols. Fairy stories often use the same language of symbols as found in dreams: When Cinderella put her foot into the shoe, it is a symbol of her desire for sexual relations with the prince.
Mystical Meaning: Superstition says that to dream of loosing a shoe predicts an illness. This may originate from an old rural superstition from the UK that advises to burn a smelly old shoe in the home to avoid infection in the house. Dusty shoes indicate an unexpected journey and shinny shoes mean happiness in love.
SHOES : Shoes are symbols of your own personal determination to head in a particular direction. They tend to link to a wish to put a lot of effort into achieving something immediately. Often a lack of shoes shows that you wish you could head in the direction you wish. QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you) - Have you decided to put a lot of effort into achieving something?- Are you trying to show how keen you are? KEY WORDS : Effort, resolve, directionKEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :- "I am really trying to put a lot of effort into this"- "I know what I want but right now I seem unable to head in that direction"- "Its not exactly what I want to do"- "I am trying to show how keen I am"- "I know now exactly what I want to do"- "I know what I want to do but lack confidence"- "I am going to put in a lot of effort into achieving this"
http://www.dreamcrowd.com/dream/20143/about_Ana/2#tabanchor

No comments:
Post a Comment