Thursday, September 18, 2008
I had a dream where my desire of getting close to someone I recently met was fulfilled. At the beginning we were somewhere dark and wet, the place resembled a swamp. She was at my house then she went across the street. She was sitting there and waiting for her boyfriend. She left a camera so I went there and took it to her. After I left a car arrived and it was yellow. This dude wanted to run me over, then I realized I was inside a car too. At the next scene of the dream I was at a department store with a friend and I had to hide because I saw her with her boyfriend. I was hiding at the stairs and she came to me. The girl left and a guard made my friend feel angry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dream interpreter
Pan's labyrinth

No comments:
Post a Comment