In my dream I was in a small library and I saw three books about interesting topics. A girl had already checked the books out cause she was going to take them but she let me borrow them. I was at a friends house and he invited me to a party. I went home and found lots of cats in the yard. A girl which I am aquainted to arrived and we looked at the new rooms. "Where are the kids going to sleep?" In the last room, I thought.
To see children in your dream, signifies your own childlike qualities or a retreat back to a childlike state. It is an extension of your inner child during a time of innocence, purity, simplicity, and a carefree attitude. You may be longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured.
http://www.dreamcrowd.com/dream/19738/Dream_connected_with_my_future/2#tabanchor

No comments:
Post a Comment