Morpheus

Morpheus
the Lord of Dreams

Friday, June 13, 2008

"He has naked women and other kinds of abominations on the walls..." My mother told my sister. I am walking through a street downtown and I'm leaving a trace of unopened cans of beer. There are police cars passing around. I am walking out of my neighborhood when I see some friends and the police arrests them but they let me go becase I'm a teacher and I had nothing to do. I'm at an open place and the cell phone starts ringing, I say hi and we start tossing it around. Everybody says hello too. I go home and arrive and I see some kind of posters or flyers on the walls outside. I get in and someone is waiting and playing a game. Then a couple of friends arrive on a car, they came to pick me up. A girl arrives too, she has big boobs and she's my girlfriend. I introduce her to my mom.

No comments:

Pan's labyrinth

Pan's labyrinth